Monday, March 31, 2014

Connect java swing with JFreeChart




Hi everyone,




First of all sorry for my English as i am not a native speaker and if something will be not obvious please let me know :)



So it is my main class: http://ift.tt/1pArrfM




Generally i class download data form finance.yahoo and create simulation based on the standard deviation. Button "Start simulation" Run whole code, but in lines 300-309 i want to add data to chart so something like this:






Java Code:






series1.add(i, cumulativeResult);




.

To create XY chart i based on this link http://ift.tt/1pArtUK but to be honest i don't get it how used it in my main class. So i want to add each component of chart while java creating simulation and calculate the cumulative result and finally user can decide if she/he wants to see chart or no. Of course as you see in my code the button create chart is enabled only after hit the run simulation (java must create data).




Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.







No comments:

Post a Comment