Sunday, November 30, 2014

What is wrong with my driver and or main class
















I am very new to java. My high school just opened up a computer science class.















* new note: I'm sorry. The code is correctly formatted when I edit it, but when I post it, everything is pushed to the left.















When I print it out in the terminal window I get this:















Color: Grey















Memory Capacity: 4















My Songs:[Ljava.lang.String;@36fb6d
















How do I get it to print out the actual name of the songs instead of those mixed characters?















---here is my MyPod class































public class MyPod















{















public String color;















int memoryCapacity;















public String [] songLibrary;















public MyPod ()















{















color="";















memoryCapacity=0;















songLibrary = new String [3] ;















}
















public String toString ()















{















return "Color: " + color+ "\nMemory Capacity: " + memoryCapacity + "\nMy Songs:"+ songLibrary;















}
















}















---here is my class MyPodDriver































public class MyPodDriver















{















public static void main (String[] args)















{















MyPod carPod = new MyPod();
















carPod.color="Grey";















carPod.memoryCapacity=4;















carPod.songLibrary[0]="You and Me (Flume Remix)";















carPod.songLibrary[1]="Hanging Tree";















carPod.songLibrary[2]="Gymnopedia";
















System.out.println(carPod);















}















}































No comments:

Post a Comment