Sunday, December 22, 2013

Is There Java Hardware That Can Process Text Functions By Acceleration
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Hi,
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Is there hardware, like chip, or a GPU that can be used to process text function faster in java.
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































The thing is that I am working on a cryptographic java program that can compress text to a shorter length.
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































However, when I raise the compression strength, the program, even though it is running in a Thread, takes up a lot of time.
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































I mean, the compression method that I am applying works. So far, when compressing a line of text 389 characters long, I can get a compression difference of 70 characters less. And it decompresses to the original text just fine. But it takes twice or more longer when I increase the compression strength.
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Any help.
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Like how GPU can be used for processing shaders, can one adopt a GPU or a specific chip in the computer to do this task for you faster?
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































thanks.































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment