Hello Everyone,
I am new here and I have a real problem with Java at work where I work in IT. The company I work for recently acquired another company and the way we support the new company (IT-wise) is by first using VPN to access their network. Unfortunately the VPN set they have is opensource and is called Adito, I believe its the new name for this might be OpenVPN ALS.
I can access the VPN portal via my browser and from their I can remote desktop into any of their servers. Usually when I do this an agent starts up called 'Adito Agent', in the meantime there is a Java (I call it the Java thinking circle...you know the one) loading on the browser. After a few seconds I get an error message about the agent not starting. I had Java console running at this time and I was able to get the Java errors which I believe to be the root of the problem. This issue only started a few days ago and we haven't made any changes in the background. I have since rolled back to previous versions of Java and this didn't fix it the problem so im back to the most up to date version again.
I would be forever grateful is someone would take a look at the code attached and let me know if there is anything contained within it that might point me into the right direction.
Thanks,
Josh
No comments:
Post a Comment