Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Platform game


Hey guys. I'm pretty new to programming and I've been trying to learn the basics of creating games. I found a game that was already created, but as I wanted to add new things I got stuck, there are certain things I could not find or figure out. It would mean the world to me if you could add those to my game so that I can try to look what you did change and try to learn from it.


First thing, add another object that give me points when the character touches them? Like for example another coin which gives off 50P.


Second, make it so that when one level is finished, I move to the next level? Either by pressing a button or after a set amount of time and also create a new level.


And lastly, add music. I want a small clip to play when a coin is picked up, a piece of music playing during the pre-game menu and music throughout the level.


I'm sorry if this is something that is really easy to fix, but I've been searching for a while and trying to figure it out to no avail. Please add a rar file so that I can try to get in to the way of thinking.


Here is the game: MyFirstGame


Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment