Friday, August 22, 2014

Need URGENT Help
































































































































Hi everyone, I'm starting school on Monday and I'll be taking AP Computer Science, a course that is java-programming based.
































































































































I'm trying to finish up the summer work I was assigned, but I have no idea how to do it.
































































































































SPECIFICATIONS
































































































































I need to write some code that displays the following:
































































































































*































































































































**































































































































***































































































































****































































































































*****
































































































































However, I MUST use 2 loops in the program.































































































































I must also use the following statements one time each
































































































































System.out.print(“*’); //usable only once































































































































System.out.println(); //usable only once
































































































































Also, the loops must look similar to this (example given in the assignment):
































































































































for(int x=0; x< 100; x++)































































































































{































































































































for(int y=0;y<100;y++)































































































































{































































































































}































































































































}































































































































NOTE: i AM NOT ASKING FOR HINTS, I AM ASKING FOR THE CODE THAT WILL SATISFY THIS ASSIGNMENT
































































































































Once the school year starts, my schedule will be less hectic and I can focus on learning Java. For now, I need the answer.
































































































































Thanks in advance,
































































































































Doctor Delta































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment