Thursday, January 30, 2014

Where is the most common place to save a TXT file used for my app?
































































My app uses a small TXT file(binary might be better) to store a small amount of user information. The file will be loaded each time the app is opened and will be saved to when the user chooses to save.
































































Right now I'm just using the root directory of my SD card to store this file. Should I place this file in a folder that has the name of my app?
































































Where are these config files usually stored?
































































What are my options if the user has no SD card?































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment