Thursday, January 30, 2014

Complete Noob
































































I am trying to learn java. I know a very few basics, but for all practical purposes I'm a total noob.































































The tutorials are either terrible, or well hidden, or I'm a moron, but either way I can't find any good ones.































































Can I get some real people who actually get java to teach me?































































Sorry for the dumb question...































































Thanks!































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment